3.11.2010

Family visits pt. 1 - The Hinkles

We were so happy to have my family nearby again this winter, as they stayed in Panama City Beach January-March near my grandpa. It was so fun to get to see them a number of times over the 1.5 months they were here, and for them to get to see Elliott grow and change over that time. I don't have a ton of photos from our visits with them -- many of them are still on my mom's camera -- but here are a few highlights from their last weekend here, including a visit from my sister!


Aunt Stephanie generously shared her sunglasses with Elliott to shield him from the bright sunlight...or to just get a good laugh.



Luckily, he had his own pair.



Elliott looooooves his Aunt Stephie.



And his bee.



And his grandpa.



The complex my parents stayed in has a heated pool, so we took Elliott swimming for the first time! It was a hit. He was cranky when we took him down to the pool, but immediately started having fun once he was in the water.



It was especially fun while playing with grandpa!



He was tired out by the end, so he nestled into his favorite spot on grandma's shoulder.



Thanks for a great visit!

No comments: