11.24.2009

Fourth generation

Elliott recently got to meet his "Great-Pappaw," my mom's dad. It was so cool to introduce them, and see them interact. Elliott is the first boy in the family (my mom is an only child, and my parents had two girls), so it will be neat to have the new dynamic of a little boy in the mix. Since we are blessed to have my Pappaw nearby and my parents visiting for a few months in the winter, come January, we'll have an awesome opportunity for all four generations to spend time together. We're really looking forward to it, and to Elliott growing up knowing and loving his Great-Pappaw just like my sister and I have all our lives.



Elliott already loves his Great-Pappaw!






Pappaw and Jean, proud of little Elliott!


The whole family! We look forward to another photo of all four generations when my parents come down in January.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Loved seeing that video. Elliott is getting so big and is such a handsome little guy! Hoping I'll get to see him in a few short months... :)